Respected Pittsburgh Attorneys Advancing Our Clients’ Interests
More than 35 years of personal injury, business law, construction law services for people throughout Western Pennsylvania
The law firm of McKenna & Associates, PC, located in Pittsburgh, PA, is dedicated to representing individuals and businesses across a breadth of transactional and litigation matters. With more than 35 years of legal experience, our firm has supported generations of clients. We have worked incredibly hard to earn a coveted reputation for advancing and protecting the best interests of our clients. Our proud record of results speaks for itself. Our Pittsburgh legal team is well known for our tenacity and our willingness to fight for our clients regardless of how long the battle might ensue. Whether you have been injured in a car crash or suffered a workplace injury, we can help make sure that the negligent party is held responsible. If you are facing a business dispute, or you require the skills of an authority on construction law, our legal team is prepared to provide aggressive representation for you.
What we do
At McKenna & Associates, we understand the almost unimaginable stress an accident can inflict upon you and your loved ones. We also understand how challenging it can be to run your business while dealing with a legal dispute. What you need is to be able to get on with your life. What we do is take on the legal burden and seek justice on your behalf. We work diligently to serve our clients in the following areas:
- Personal Injury. When you have suffered a serious personal injury that causes you pain, makes it impossible for you to earn a paycheck to support your family, and threatens the very roof over your head, we fight for your future. We handle cases for people who have been injured by defective products, who are victims of nursing home abuse and those who have been injured in the workplace. We help clients who have been injured at the hands of a doctor, and we represent the families whose loved ones were lost as the result of a serious accident.
- Auto Accidents. Motor vehicle accidents are the leading cause of injury in the U.S. On average, they lead to the death of almost 1,200 people a year in Pennsylvania, more than 900 people a year in Ohio, and more than 300 people a year in West Virginia. When you are injured in an auto collision, you want an attorney who is a strong advocate and fights for justice on your behalf.
- Truck Accidents. This region sees a large number of commercial trucks transporting goods to places throughout the country. We represent people injured in truck collisions, as well as those who sustained an injury because of spilled debris or other road impediments left behind by large trucks.
- Railroad Injuries. Railroad workers have specific guidelines they must follow under the Federal Employers Liability Act (FELA). McKenna & Associates has the skills, the resources and the experience to handle even the most complex injury claims involving railroad workers.
- Business Law. From breach of contract, entity selection to civil litigation, our business attorneys understand that results matter. We keep an eye on your timelines and aim to resolve disputes quickly and effectively, but have the resources and skills to handle even the most complex cases.
- Construction Law. We have built an exceptional reputation in the community because of our ability to resolve complex construction and engineering disputes. Whether you need a contract review, or defective equipment is causing you to consider construction litigation, we provide superior representation and clear and concise guidance throughout the process.
Few circumstances are more stressful than those involving a lawsuit. Working with such a diverse clientele and in varied practice areas these past 35 years has given the lawyers of McKenna & Associates a unique perspective into not only our clients’ needs, but also into their fears and frustrations. During this stressful time it is comforting to know that you are working with an attorney who will keep you appraised of the progress of your case. You can feel confident that when you work with McKenna & Associates you will be treated with respect, and that we are doing whatever is within our power to resolve your case favorably.
Contact a Pittsburgh legal team with a reputation for distinction
From personal injury to business disputes to construction law, McKenna & Associates offers you a wide range of high-level legal experience along with the personal attention of a smaller firm. You will be pleased with your choice when you call us at 412.346.4354, or fill out our contact form to schedule a consultation today. From our offices in Pittsburgh, we serve clients in Washington, Beaver, Butler, Indiana, Greensburg and New Castle, Pennsylvania, and in West Virginia and Ohio.